Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Next time on SIP (a theory)

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darth Fett:
    As to 'mis' or 'dis' information about Sims and his 'vark, well, I used to work in a comic store, and I tried reading it, and didn't care for it. The issue of Spawn he wrote was one of the most insulting pieces of cr@p I have ever read (second only to Shi/Cyblade...why Terry, why did you let the girls guest appear in that, WHY?) His mysogeny is pretty well documented and admited by most of his fans.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Hey! I LIKED that issue of Spawn (it's one of the better ones). And, I also liked the Shi/Cyblade issue (for a crossover).

    There does seem to be a lot of ganging up on Jimbo. I think we just pick apart people's posts too much, Jimbo, I don't think it's anything personal (and who knew so many Cerebus lovers and haters were here?).

    ------------------
    The original ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Please click on that banner.
    The one called "brain" and "brandiflakes" and....
    I'm tired of the silent majority. Silence equals death.
    Life is what you make it.
    "For there is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."-Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "My hope is that one day our society as a whole will be able to look past gender and see the integrity of the relationship that lies beyond." --Jamie Brown
    ChatterBox

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Smilies, Jimbo, smilies! smile wink tongue biggrin rolleyes

    ------------------
    Hey, a signature! Cool!

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by schwenky:
    (de-lurk) Hmm...I'll ask him next time I'm at the gym (he works out at the same gym as I do).

    adam
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    For real? How cool is that.

    Oh and for those worried about the wrestling connection I have to admit I don't watch it I've only seen The Rock in the It doesn't matter music video I've never seen him wrestle he just seemed like a cool guy.

    ------------------

  4. #24
    Inactive Member dwim's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 1999
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is... and I can definitely see him hitting it off with Tambi... as friends that is.

    ------------------
    I try to be humble but this guy threw my greatness in my face! I'm trying to deny my greatness!

    "Everything belongs to me because I am poor." - Jack Kerouac Visions of Cody

    "my mind put you (dwim) in a graphic novel. or a cybernovel... something gibson-esque with a gaiman twist... paul mcauley - virtual elves and chain-smoking demons on the internet, that sort of thing" - chilimuffin

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I greatly respect Ms. Baker, as I respected my former neighbor Mr. John Cerone (who now resides in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas, a guest of the federal government). eek
    Respect is not the same as admiration. But I admire at least one aspect of her: her fashion sense. She always dresses very tastefully and conservatively. (I've wondered whether she goes to the Big and Tall Men's Store -- maybe they have a women's section.) Now some of you are talking about her meeting wrestlers. Can you honestly picture her associating with people who dress like comic-book characters? rolleyes

    ------------------
    Magiae adfui.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •